The trusted open source password manager for teams.
Vaultwarden is an Open Source Password Manager, alternative to (the proprietary) LastPass. A easy to use password manager, Vaultwarden provides a safe way for individuals, organizations, institutions and businesses to store, share, and secure sensitive data on their devices.
In case you are not familiar with the importance of using a password manager, is s a software application designed to store and manage online credentials. Usually, these passwords are stored in an encrypted database and locked behind a master password. You have to remember only your master password, and this is your key to accessing the rest of your passwords. Modern software applications such as Vaultwarden provide many other features besides storing your passwords in a safe way: they allow you to create folders and collections to organize you credentials, allow you to invite and share your passwords with other members of your organization (eg. your co-workers), create collections which only specific users can access, or even create and share secure encrypted notes.
Vaultwarden main features:
- Open-source code base
- Cross-platform client applications (desktop, mobile etc)
- Items types such as Logins, Secure Notes, Credit Cards, and Identities
- End-to-end encryption of the Stored Vault Data
- Password history, you can see your previous passwords on Logins
- Secure sharing of vault items with other Vaultwarden users
- Password generator and Password Strength Testing Tool
- Two-factor authentication( via email, Duo, YubiKey etc)
- File attachments
- TOTP key storage and code generator
- Data breach reports
Password Manager the Open Source way.
Vaultwarden is the alternative implementation of the Bitwarden server API compatible with upstream Bitwarden clients, perfect for self-hosted deployment where running the official resource-heavy service might not be ideal. It is 100% open source with the code available in GitHub. You can also get the service from Bitwarden which provides a variety of plans to fit your needs. If on the other hand you would like to have your own installation of this password manager on a dedicated server, we can support you with that. Some of our partners have trusted us with managing all of their digital infrastructure, and as we are trying to make things as easy as possible for them, we have also launched Vaultwarden as part of the services we provide.
Cloud68.co provides you with:
- a ready2use Vaultwarden instance
- on-boarding support
- custom domain
- admin access
- latest stable updates
- friendly human support
- Vaultwarden features • Open source
• File attachments
• End-to-end encryption
• Password history
- Offical website github.com/dani-garcia/vaultwarden
- Terms of service You can read them here
- License AGPLv3
• Server specs: for more details about the specs of the infrastructure used for your instance please visit our public documentation page(s).
• Disclaimer: our listed open source software instances are provided 'as they are' - meaning that we are not the people behind these projects, and nor does our team provide software development services. We only provide software instances released under a permissive license, and we deploy, host, and maintain these instances for you. We also take care of security, provide user support, migration, and consultancy services.
Simple pricing for your needs.
Custom set up, depending on your needs
- On demand Encryped files Storage
- Latest stable updates
- SSL certificate (HTTPS)
- Friendly and human support
- 30 days trial
- Satisfied or reimbursed
- Custom domain
- Frequent backups (on demand)
- Integrations through APIs
- Free migration
- Highest priority support
- On-boarding consultancy