Empower your team to thrive remotely.
GitLab is a repository manager which lets teams collaborate on code. It is delivered as a single application, fundamentally changing the way Development, Security, and Ops teams collaborate and build software. From idea to production, GitLab helps teams improve cycle time, reduce development process costs and decrease time to market while increasing developer productivity.
GitLab (Community Edition) main features:
- Granular user roles and flexible permissions
- Access to the server
- AD / LDAP integration
- Multiple integrations
- Application Partners
- Various authentication mechanisms
- Enforce accepting terms of service
- Allow SAML assurance level to bypass 2FA
- Enforced Two-factor Authentication (2FA)
- DevOps Score
Stay focused on coding and let us take care of the rest.
If you need to host your projects code on your instance, use your own domain or get human and friendly support you can reach out to us.
Cloud68.co provides you with:
- a ready2use GitLab instance
- custom domain
- admin access
- latest stable updates
- friendly human support
GitLab can be self-hosted, or you can choose a professional service to do set it up for you. If you are just starting or already have your projects code hosted somewhere else, our professional team can help you make that transition smoother, and can guide you to get the best of of this software.
- GitLab features • Granular user roles and flexible permissions
• Access to the server
• AD / LDAP integration
• Multiple integrations
• Application Partners
• Various authentication mechanisms
• Enforce accepting terms of service
• Allow SAML assurance level to bypass 2FA
• Enforced Two-factor Authentication (2FA)
• DevOps Score
- Offical website gitlab.com
- Terms of service You can read them here
- License MIT (CE)
• If you are a private individual or business from the EU and do NOT have a valid VAT number, we need to charge VAT according to your physical location. Check here for the VAT rates based on your location. In the other cases (you are outside EU, or you have a valid VAT number), we do not apply VAT.
• Server specs: for more details about the specs of the infrastructure used for your instance please visit our public documentation page(s).