Open Source Password Manager.
Bitwarden is an Open Source Password Manager, alternative to (the proprietary) LastPass. A easy to use password manager, Bitwarden provides a safe way for individuals, organizations, institutions and businesses to store, share, and secure sensitive data on their devices.
In case you are not familiar with the importance of using a password manager, is s a software application designed to store and manage online credentials. Usually, these passwords are stored in an encrypted database and locked behind a master password. You have to remember only your master password, and this is your key to accessing the rest of your passwords. Modern software applications such as Bitwarden provide many other features besides storing your passwords in a safe way: they allow you to create folders and collections to organize you credentials, allow you to invite and share your passwords with other members of your organization (eg. your co-workers), create collections which only specific users can access, or even create and share secure encrypted notes.
Bitwarden main features:
- Open-source code base
- Cross-platform client applications (desktop, mobile etc)
- Items types such as Logins, Secure Notes, Credit Cards, and Identities
- End-to-end encryption of the Stored Vault Data
- Password history, you can see your previous passwords on Logins
- Secure sharing of vault items with other Bitwarden users
- Password generator and Password Strength Testing Tool
- Two-factor authentication( via email, Duo, YubiKey etc)
- File attachments
- TOTP key storage and code generator
- Data breach reports
Password Manager the Open Source way.
Bitwarden is 100% open source, the code is available in GitHub and you can self-host it. You can also get the service from Bitwarden which provides a variety of plans to fit your needs. If on the other hand you would like to have your own installation of bitwarden on a dedicated server, we can support you with that too. Some of our partners have trusted us with managing all of their digital infrastructure, and as we are trying to make things as easy as possible for them, we have also launched Bitwarden as part of the services we provide. Check details below for pricing and more.
Cloud68.co provides you with:
- a ready2use Bitwarden instance
- on-boarding support
- custom domain
- admin access
- latest stable updates
- friendly human support
- Bitwarden features • Open source
• File attachments
• End-to-end encryption
• Password history
- Offical website bitwarden.com
- Terms of service You can read them here
- License AGPLv3
• If you are a private individual or business from the EU and do NOT have a valid VAT number, we need to charge VAT according to your physical location. Check here for the VAT rates based on your location. In the other cases (you are outside EU, or you have a valid VAT number), we do not apply VAT.
• Server specs: for more details about the specs of the infrastructure used for your instance please visit our public documentation page(s).
On Demand Packages.
- On demand Encryped files Storage
- Latest stable updates
- SSL certificate (HTTPS)
- Friendly and human support
- 30 days trial
- Satisfied or reimbursed
- Custom domain
- Frequent backups (on demand)
- Integrations through APIs
- Free migration
- Highest priority support
- On-boarding consultancy
Tell us what are you needs and well get back to you with an offer.