With more SMEs and organizations joining us, we are planning to expand our team with one more sysadmin that will join us to make sure that our service continues to be excellent. We are proud to work with freelancers and teams that work in projects we respect and want to improve our operations even more to make sure we offer the best possible service. If you are passionate about open source infrastructure and want to join an equal opportunity company, you are invited to apply. To learn more about our hiring process, visit our join our team page.
Junior sysadmin requirements
- proficiency in English language (spoken and written);
- good knowledge of GNU/Linux systems;
- experience with Ansible;
- basic Git knowledge;
- general knowledge command usage and syntax;
- use of sudo and handling limited root user tasks;
- basic knowledge of networks and troubleshooting network problems.
Good to have
- basic hardware knowledge;
- passion for free open source software and online privacy;
- knowledge of backup, restore, and recovery procedures;
- good understanding of permissions and user management.
What we offer
- ⏲️ part time engagement
- ☑️ equal opportunities for all applicants. Cloud68.co is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- 🏦 fair compensation
- 🌍 fully remote work
- 🚫 non corporate environment
Notes about the application process
- Send an email at office (at) cloud68.co with your CV (in PDF) and the subject: Sysadmin 2022 at cloud68.co. A paragraph explaining the reasons you want to join our team would be nice.
- We will be accepting applications until 20.12.2021 (not accepting applications anymore).
- We take your privacy very seriously and promise not to share your applications outside our team.
Looking forward hearing from you.