MatomoCamp is the first online event that focuses on Matomo Analytics, propably the most used digital analytics Free software solution. It is a free to attend event which will be held on November the 4th and 5th 2021. You won’t need to register unless you would like to interact with others.
The goals of this MatomoCamp are:
- knowledge sharing. To get the community to help and learn from each other.
- increasing awareness of the Matomo community and helping it grow.
- introducing Matomo to digital analysts in general.
- highlight individuals/businesses who can support any other individuals/businesses based on their expertise.
We are quite excited not only about the initiative and the efforts to promote free software tools for analytics, but also due to the engagement of Silva, our team member, as part of the organising team of the event.
Our sysadmin, Boris, will also host a workshop which will walk you through all the steps to get started with your own Matomo instance. Silva as well will host a session about using Matomo to stay compliant with privacy regulations.
Matomo Analytics interface:
- 100% Data Ownership – keep your data in your own hands
- Reliability & Security
- An easy to use tool
- User-privacy protection
- Options to self-host On-Premise or Cloud host
- Open-source analytics
- GDPR compliance
- 100+ Integrations
- Data ownership
- Kaizen (改善): continuous improvement
MatomoCamp is free to attend, and no prior registration is required. Here’s all the info you will need before attending: https://matomocamp.org/attending.